Posted under Dog Sickness
List Price: $65.95
Sale Price: $31.16 (as of 18/10/2017 20:07 PST - Details )
Availability: Not yet published
Gain quick access to the most common diseases that veterinary technicians encounter with Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 3rd Edition. This reference is divided into sections by species, with chapters in each section organized by body system. Each disease is presented in monograph form, with clinical signs, diagnostic laboratory work-up, treatment options, and client information to ensure the information you need is always at hand.
- Well-organized content presents diseases in a consistent, monograph style, including description, clinical signs, laboratory work-up, treatment, medications, after care, client information, and prevention.
- Diseases organized by body system enables you to quickly refer to the most accurate information.
- Coverage of the common diseases veterinary technicians are likely to encounter in practice keeps you up-to-date with the diseases and disorders you are most likely to assist in diagnosing and managing.
- Clearly defined role of the technician helps you understand what is expected of you as a working professional.
- Tech Alerts emphasize key information on the process of caring for pets.
- NEW! Introductory chapter on pathophysiology provides information on the foundations of disease and the body's response to disease before proceeding to the specific diseases of each system.
- NEW! Expanded nursing care sections include descriptions of changes in clinical signs with improvement or decline that will affect treatment, as well as more Tech Alerts to highlight the veterinary technician's responsibilities.
- NEW! An increase in the number and variety of review questions, including open-ended critical thinking questions.
- NEW! Full-color design and illustration program reinforces what diseases look like - such as signs exhibited in the animal, in lab specimens, and in surgical corrections - and demonstrates techniques, such as urethral catheter placement in a female cat.
- NEW! Vet Tech Threads direct learning by outlining key terms, learning objectives, and the glossary.
- NEW! Pageburst eBook interactive features offer a dynamic learning environment.
Published on October 2017 Read more...
- Bully Max Dog Muscle Supplement 60 pills
- Nutri-Pet Research Nupro Joint Supplement for Dogs, 5-Pound
- Common Diseases of Companion Animals, 2e
- Small Animal Nutrition,Health & Management
- Pet Wellbeing - Kidney Support Gold for Dogs - A Natural, Herbal Supplement for Kidney Disease Support - 2 oz/59ml Liquid Bottle
- Nutramax Cosequin DS Double-Strength Chewable Tablets - 250 Count
- Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats
Copyright @ Dog Sickness. All rights reserved.